Did you accidentally burn your caramelized onions or you are in need of a egg replacement?!! Check out these helpful cooking tips below.
- Pre Soak pasta and it will cook in about 60 seconds. Soak the pasta in a sealed bag for a couple of hours. Then cook it in boiling hot water and it will be done in a matter of no time.
2. Having trouble pitting a avacado?? Use a sharp knife to pit the avacado. Then slice the avocados right in the skin to make perfect cubes.
3. One of my favorite tips!! Place a damp dish towel underneath your cutting board to prevent it from sliding.
4. Use a spoon to peel a kiwi from the inside out.
5. Caramelize onions in half the time by adding baking soda to the pan.
6. Microwave lemons and limes to get more juice out.
7. Make whip cream by using a mason jar!
8. Replace 1 egg with:
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 mashed potato
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
(great for cakes, brownies, and cupcakes.)
Hope you enjoyed these great tips!! Have any tips you would like to share with us?? Feel free to email us at email@example.com
I love these!!
Thank you. I am glad you found this interesting. 🙂