Holiday Spiced Pomegranate Liqueur
It’s time to enjoy this delicious Fall liqueur that will have your taste buds kicking.
Holiday spiced pomegranate is the perfect liqueur to enjoy for Thanksgiving, or even Christmas. Enjoy this recipe, and make sure to share the love!
Holiday Spiced Pomegranate Liqueur Recipe
- Vodka- 2 cups
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5 pomegranates reserve seeds
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon- reserve peel
- 1 orange- reserve peel
- 1 vanilla bean- reserve seeds
- Cloves (optional)
- If using Kouzounas Kitchen mulled spices, use 3 tablespoons. This will replace vanilla bean, cloves, cinnamon, lemon, and orange peel.
- Remove pods from pomegranates, and reserve the juice. Set juice and pods aside in medium bowl. (Make sure to throw away the rind and pit of pomegranates.)
- Whisk the vodka, sugar, and water together. Add to the pomegranate juice.
- Prepare the lemon and orange peel, and add the juice of both fruits to the pomegranate juice.Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Give the mixture a good stir to combine ingredients, and pour into glass jar.
- Seal jar, and make sure you store it in a cool dark place. Swirl the mixture daily, making sure the ingredients are well combined.
- Steep for 40 days, or until you have achieved desired flavor.
- Strain pods, and other ingredients through mesh cloth, or coffee filter.
- Enjoy! Happy Holidays!!
Photography By: NestorZ/ All photo rights and credits belong to NestorZ and Kouzounas Kitchen. **2016
one of my favorites!!!!!!!
Me too koukla mou!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
I normally don’t drink vodka, but this sounds delicious!
Yes me too!! But I am telling you its worth the try. You will have your friends and family asking for more during this holiday season. <3
Mmmm love pomegranate and vodka is one of the rare liquors I enjoy! Great recipe Krystina!
Yay!! I hope you do try it sweets. It is one of my new favorite liquors. 🙂