Greek Freddo Cappuccino
I wish I was saying hello from Greece, but not yet. 🙂 I have been craving a Greek freddo cappuccino for many many months and missing that!
Summer is upon us so that means we need something to cool down these hot California days! The best way to cool down is with this delicious Greek iced coffee.
Freddo Cappuccino Recipe
- double shot espresso
- 5 ice cubes
- cold full fat milk
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- martini metal shaker
- Place the espresso and ice into a martini shaker and shake for about 30 seconds depending how much foam you want.
- Add sugar if you like and then pour cold espresso over crushed ice cubes.
- Then foam the cold milk either with a shaker or with a frother. You want the foam to be thick and creamy so that it won’t dissolve immediately into the coffee layer.
- Once ready, pour the coffee in a glass filled with crushed ice and add cold milk on top.
-You can add Baileys Irish cream for a fun and tasty twist.
-I love to add a dash of cinnamon powder for extra flavor.
**I hope you enjoy your Summer. Would love to hear about your Summer travels and where you plan to go?