Bacon Lettuce Tomato Tzatziki Sandwich (B.L.T.T.)
Happy weekend to you!
I love the original B.L.T. sandwich but I love a nice Greek twist to the original recipe. I hope you enjoy and make this refreshing sandwich.
Bacon Lettuce Tomato Tzatziki Sandwich
- 6 slices of bacon
- 3 slices of focaccia bread cut in half
- 1 cup of arugula
- 3 slices of tomato slices
- 1 cup of chunky tzatziki dip
- Cook bacon until it is crispy. Toast the focaccia lightly in a pan with light olive oil. Remove from pan and set on a plate.
- Spread the tzatziki dip on both sides of the focaccia bread. Layer with arugula, tomato, and bacon slices. Repeat until you have 3 sandwiches.