Lavender Latte Love
Happy Sunday beautiful foodies!!
A friend of mine requested this delicious lavender latte recipe on Instagram, when I posted a photo of our lavender farm the other day. Of course I was happy to share this amazing latte recipe.
Follow us on Instagram here>> Kouzounas Kitchen Instagram
This recipe is simple, and can be quite different from other lavender latte recipes. I know how strong lavender can be, as I have been experimenting in the kitchen with the flowers for 16 years now. My favorite recipe~ LAVENDER CREME BRULEE RECIPE. If you are in need of lavender flowers, please contact me. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 espresso shots (I use Nespresso) If you don’t have an espresso maker, you can use your coffee of choice, and make sure you brew 1 cup of strong coffee.
- 1 cup of almond milk/ milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of dried lavender flowers
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- Optional: Purple sugar sprinkles
- Warm your milk in a small pot over the stove, and add the lavender flowers and vanilla flavoring to the milk. Remove from heat. Let the flowers infuse for 1 minute, then strain the flowers. You now have lavender infused milk. You can use this same method for many other recipes, such as cakes and cookies.
- Add your espresso shots to a coffee mug. Froth the milk with an espresso steamer. Pour the milk over the coffee. I like to serve with the purple sprinkles over the top.