Easy Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
This is a twist on my tasty thick tzatziki dip! I love tzatziki dip but I wanted something that I could use for salads, nachos, and meats. The perfect dipping sauce too!
Tzatziki Sauce In Blender Recipe
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- Dill to serve
- In a large food processor add all ingredients except the dill. Mix until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with fresh dill.
- Place mixture in a plastic container and cover. Chill overnight.