Happy Easter To All!
I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter! May you have a beautiful Easter with your loved ones.
We celebrate Greek Easter on May 2nd, so we have a month to go. 🙂 I will post a delicious spread of Greek recipes coming soon!
I am sharing a tasty dip for those who are celebrating Easter tomorrow. If you love cranberries and you love pecans, then this dip is for you. Very easy recipe to make in a matter of minutes. I do hope you enjoy it.
Pecan Cranberry Feta Dip Recipe
- 7 oz cream cheese
- 5 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 5 tablespoons of diced leeks (reserve a few to serve)
- Crackers or pita bread to serve
- Fresh parsley
- Optional- Salt & black pepper (You get the salt from the feta cheese, but feel free to season to your liking.)
- Blender to mix everything
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and pulse to combine. Place dip in the container and cover.
- Chill the dip overnight so all the flavors combine.
- Serve with fresh parsley and diced leeks over the top.
Leave a Reply