Theros Cocktail – Your Summer Vibes
A happy new month to you all.
OLEOSOPHIA & Kouzounas Kitchen are bringing you
Theros – your Summer Vibes Cocktail!
I teamed up with Oleosophia once again to bring you a delicious Greek summer cocktail. Summer is around the corner, so let’s welcome it with this tasty drink.
Theros cocktail is a tasty ouzo lemonade drink with hints of the Manaki olive leaf aromas!
Imagine yourself on a beach listening to the waves, while sipping on this cocktail?
Go get yourself some ouzo, lemons, olive leaves, and make this yourself!
Did you know Theros is the Greek word for summer, originating all the way back to Odyssey by Homer?
Let’s make the Theros cocktail!
Theros- Your Summer Vibes Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces of ouzo
- 2 ounces of lemon juice
- A handful of fresh olive leaves
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons of honey (more or less according to your taste)
- Martini shaker
- A handful of ice cubes
- I served this drink with spherification balls (caviar) for decoration + 1 slice of lemon
- In a martini glass add the olive leaves and mint. Pour the ouzo over the leaves along with the honey and muddle. This is the process to extract the oils out of the leaves.
- Add the lemon juice, and then shake with ice. Strain the leaves through a fine-mesh strainer, and serve with a slice of lemon.
Find out more:
Visit Oleosophia on their website and do CHECK OUT their new tour and tasting happening this summer!
We hope you have a beautiful June filled with love, happiness, and good health!
ΣΤΗΝ ΥΓΕΙΆ ΜΑΣ!
All rights reserved to Kouzounas Kitchen 2021.