MY INSTAGRAM PAGE IS BACK!!
I don’t know what miracle happened today, but maybe the Greek gods listened to my prayers?! My page @kouzounaskitchen came back! No emails from Instagram, no nothing!! I have no clue why the page was disabled, but I am VERY happy it is back. I was losing hope last night and started a petition page. I had beautiful comments come in about my page and wanted to share them here. To see this strong community of family, friends, and followers is amazing. It made me realize that we all voiced our opinions, and we made a difference even during the time the entire world has gone through the pandemic. So yes it does make a difference to voice your opinions, and please remember that.
- Please bring back kouzounas kitchen insta feed. It was filled with so much great info and food photos
- I wish Krystina will get her Instagram account asap !! she NEEDS it for her business !!! WTH is going on ?
- She’s my friend she has lots of good foods recipes and products that are healthy
- This page has to do with food.
- Krystina is an amazing chef. It was my favorite go-to page and is truly missed. There was no logical reason to block her account so please bring it back .
- This was a beautiful feed full of cooking pix, videos, and tips. Please bring it back. We miss it!
- It is outrageous that you should destroy FOR NO REASON AT ALL a person’s work over years in building up an Instagram following.
- She needs her business page back! This is insane! How can you justify deleting someone’s business page with no explanation??
- I loved seeing her food content and recipes!
- She is a wonderful chef!!
- The absence of reason or ability to get help from ANYONE on Instagram is so sad. How a modern business can thrive and make such incredible profit, yet have no support or help desk is so hard to understand.
- This contained only content about food
- I FEEL KRYSTINA HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG. I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY BLOCKED THIS ACCOUNT. PLEASE UNBLOCK IT. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
I wish I can hug you all and give you a small gift of my appreciation. I just want to say this has been very stressful to see my page down, but moving forward it made me realize how many people care for Kouzounas Kitchen! I promise to continue going strong, and continue my journey of recipes, cooking classes, and much more!
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO EMAIL INSTAGRAM, SHARE STORIES, POSTS, DMS, MSGS, PETITION, AND EVERYTHING!
We will keep our back up page @behindthegreekapron for featured Greek food posts. If you want to be featured, please dm me on this page and I will post your beautiful food! Thank you to the 800+ followers who joined me on this page! Wow, we did it, guys!
Krystina & Family
Ps: Happy new year to you all! May it bring love, good health, and happiness.