Vegan Bread Rolls
On today’s post I am sharing with you a NEW fluffy and super delicious vegan bread roll recipe. I am getting prepared for our Greek fasting soon, so I came up with this recipe. Hope you enjoy, and please feel free to comment below.
Vegan Bread Rolls Recipe
Light & Fluffy Rolls
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 flax egg ( 1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water)
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of organic sugar (Costco has a great one!)
- **Reserve avocado oil for the top of the rolls
- In a large bowl, stir the yeast and warm water together. Whisk in the honey. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, until foamy.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flax egg, almond milk, avocado oil, and sugar. Add the flax mixture to the yeast mixture.
- Mix the flour and salt together, and add into the wet mixture.
- Knead for 10 minutes, until your dough becomes smooth.
- Cover the dough, and let the dough rise until doubled in size.
- Once the dough is doubled, dust the work surface. Divide the dough into 10 small pieces, and roll into balls.
- Arrange balls on a lightly greased baking sheet, and let rise in a warm place.
- Place oven temperature on 350 degrees, and lightly brush the buns with avocado oil. (Celsius~ 190)
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until they are golden brown on top.
- Cool on wired rack, and enjoy these delicious fluffy rolls.
Kali Orexi~ Kouzounas Kitchen
If you were to use almond flour that would change the entire texture of these rolls. I haven’t done that yet, so I can’t tell you how it would come out. Will keep you posted if I use almond flour on the next round.
How did I miss these? Thanks for sharing! I’m going to try this weekend. They look great!
Hi dear friend. 🙂 Yay I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. 🙂
Let me know how they come out. Happy week to you.
They look light and healthy…I must try the almond milk soon!
Thank you bella mou. I think it is such a tasty recipe to try out. 🙂 Yes almond and coconut milk are my fav.
<3 <3 I need to feature you again bella! Any recipe ideas you have in mind? 🙂
Let’s talk soon…I must do same! Miss you <3
Yes I agree! xoxo
Hi! thank you for stopping by. 🙂
Yes avocado makes them super delicious. I hope you get a chance to make them. Thanks for your mango recipe.
Thank you for sharing 🙂 shrove tuesday buns are over. Now is time for rolls 🙂
Yay! You’re most welcome. I hope you enjoy. xoxo
Looks and sounds amazing! I love the addition of the honey and almond milk!! ♥
Thank you very much Didi!! 🙂
Yes honey is my all time favorite ingredient. Happy week my friend.
Gorgeous rolsl Krystina!
Thank you friend!! I hope you can try it out soon. ❤❤
Thanks for sharing the recipe!
You’re welcome! I hope you enjoy.