Vegan Bread Rolls
On today’s post I am sharing with you a NEW fluffy and super delicious vegan bread roll recipe. I am getting prepared for our Greek fasting soon, so I came up with this recipe. Hope you enjoy, and please feel free to comment below.
Vegan Bread Rolls Recipe
Light & Fluffy Rolls
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 flax egg ( 1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water)
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of organic sugar (Costco has a great one!)
- **Reserve avocado oil for the top of the rolls
- In a large bowl, stir the yeast and warm water together. Whisk in the honey. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, until foamy.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flax egg, almond milk, avocado oil, and sugar. Add the flax mixture to the yeast mixture.
- Mix the flour and salt together, and add into the wet mixture.
- Knead for 10 minutes, until your dough becomes smooth.
- Cover the dough, and let the dough rise until doubled in size.
- Once the dough is doubled, dust the work surface. Divide the dough into 10 small pieces, and roll into balls.
- Arrange balls on a lightly greased baking sheet, and let rise in a warm place.
- Place oven temperature on 350 degrees, and lightly brush the buns with avocado oil. (Celsius~ 190)
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until they are golden brown on top.
- Cool on wired rack, and enjoy these delicious fluffy rolls.
Kali Orexi~ Kouzounas Kitchen