Mango Popsicles ~ 3 Ingredient Recipe
Hello Summer! I can’t tell you how much we enjoy popsicles especially simple and tasty ones! Here is my latest mango popsicle recipe which involves 3 ingredients. Mango lovers this recipe is for you!!
Mango Popsicle Recipe (3 ingredients)
- 2.5 cups of fresh mango
- 2 tablespoons of organic sugar
- 3 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 6 popsicle molds
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour liquid into 6 popsicle molds and freeze for 3 hours or until set.
- *You can use practically any fruit for this recipe.
I love everything mango😄😋💛
Me too Leyla!!