The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
So I finally discovered the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar & how great it is. My sister uses apple cider vinegar every day for healthier skin. I am not fond of the taste or the smell, but hey if you can mix it with honey and some flavorful tea then you are golden. Please read below for the benefits of using apple cider vinegar. ~Enjoy~
1. Apple cider vinegar is a completely natural product. It is made from apple juice and is fermented to hard apple cider. It is then fermented a second time to apple cider vinegar.
2. Apple cider vinegar can be used as a rinse for your hair after shampooing, and will aid in increased body and shine. Great for people who need shine.
3. It regulates the ph. level of your skin. Dilute the apple cider vinegar to 2 parts water and spread it all over your face with a cotton ball, to replace your toner. (I just did this last night and it works.)
4. It can help remove stains from your teeth.
5. Eliminates sun burns. If you have a bad burn just simply add a few tablespoons to your bath and soak for ten minutes.
6. Apple Cider vinegar can be used as a natural aftershave. Fill a bottle with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water, and shake before applying to the face.
7. You can rub apple cider vinegar on your hands and feet for a nice massage.
8. Apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss. For daily weight management, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 ounces of water. This can help with your daily diet.
9. As part of balancing the body’s pH, apple cider vinegar creates an overall detoxification of the body. It can stimulate your cardiovascular circulation as well as detoxifying the liver.
10. It relieves stomach pain & acid.