I had to a post on royal jelly because I remember my father telling me how good it is for you and what properties it brings to our bodies. Back in 2006 we were on vacation in my dads village, Mani, Greece, and I remember my dad stopping off on this little side street where they had royal jelly for sale. He bought a few jars, and he was explaining to my sis and I the benefits of it. I love it and just knowing what it does to our immune system is great. Please read below for the benefits. Thank you
Royal jelly is secreted from the glands in the heads of worker bees, and is fed to all bee larvae, whether they are destined to become drones (males), workers (sterile females), or queens (fertile females). After three days, the drone and worker larvae are no longer fed with royal jelly, but queen larvae continue to be fed this special substance throughout their development. It is harvested by humans by stimulating colonies with movable frame hives to produce queen bees.
Benefits of royal jelly-
1. Studies show that royal jelly can stimulate the growth of neural stem cells and glial cells in the brain which can prevent diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
2. Studies have found that royal jelly has the ability to lower total serum cholesterol levels in people with moderately elevated cholesterol levels.
3. It is proven to have anti aging properties for your skin.
4. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties when ingested and when applied.
5. Royal jelly contains an antibiotic called 10-Hydroxy-Dgr2-decenoic acid that is effective against many bacteria.
6. Research has shown that royal jelly has strong ANTI cancer properties.
7. Royal jelly has believed to aid in fertility.
8. Many woman have believed that royal jelly aids pms symptoms.
So why not Try Royal Jelly. 🙂
royal jelly, the benefits, properties,interesting, queen bee,