I’m really excited about Fall coming. Fall officially starts on September 22nd for California. Can you believe Summer flew by that fast??
This recipe is great for fall weather and goes good with a cup of tea or coffee. Check it out below.
Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 3 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup of water, or a little more if the dough needs it
- 2 cups of grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees or 200 Celsius. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar. In another bowl, combine the oil, eggs, water, zucchini, and lemon juice.
- Mix wet ingredients to dry ingredients and then add the nuts in.
- Fold the mixture and making sure the dry ingredients are mixed properly. Pour mixture in two standard size bread pans, making sure both pans are greased.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Cool on baking rack or wire rack.