~Health Benefits Of Persimmons~
Well hello Saturday!!
Saturday’s Food For Thought: Persimmons
Did you know that persimmons are known as the “Divine Fruit”??
Persimmons usually come in a orange color, but closely share a resemblance with a tomato.
This lovely fruit is known to grow in the Autumn and Winter months.
- This fruit is very low in calories.
- Offers plenty of antioxidants.
- This fruit is enriched with fibers.
- Good for Diabetics! Known to regulate the level of sugar in blood.
- Persimmons help fight against cancer. Contains Vitamin A, shibuol, and betulinic acids.
Like Kouzounas Kitchen On:
Follow On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KouzounasKitchen
Follow On Twitter: https://twitter.com/KouzounasKitche
Follow On Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/kouzounaskitche
Follow On Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KouzounasKitchen