Good evening to you all. I am very happy to Feature a recipe tonight that comes from one of our top recipes in the New Years Contest.
Oregano Lemon Chicken By Hidemi Walsh
- 4 Chicken Thighs, bone and skin removed
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic, grated
1. Cut each chicken thigh into bite size pieces.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, salt and grated garlic. Add black pepper to taste. Mix well. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and rub the chicken thighs. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate chicken thighs overnight.
3. Next day. Place chicken thighs on lightly greased baking pan and bake in preheated 425 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.