Happy Thursday folks! Please take a look at the final recipes below and vote for your favorite one. Feel free to get your family and friends involved to vote for their favorite recipe.
* Voting starts at 9:00 PM PST and ends Thursday February 13th at 5:00 PM.
Featured Recipe Thursday Recipes
Mini Terrine Mixed Herb Squares By John
Chilled Beet Soup With A Touch Of Dill By Michelle
Artichokes & Fava Beans By Sylivia
Oregano Lemon Chicken By Hidemi
Gigantes- Greek Beans In Tomato Sauce By Maria
I would like to introduce a new and exciting recipe below. This recipe comes from Diana in Minnesota. Thank you for sharing!
Herbed Pita Toast With Feta
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tsps dried oregano
- 2 tsps dried mint
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 8 ozs feta cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (180 Celsius).
- Place pita rounds on a baking sheet, and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with oregano, mint, and seasonings.
- Bake until crispy and lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and break the pitas in half.
- Slice feta cheese, and drizzle with olive oil and lemon.
- Serve with pita toast.