Check out this dairy free lemon pudding recipe! It is a must try. 🙂
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and this beautiful Sunday.
Sunday’s are now going to be a fun and exciting day!! I decided to make Sunday our new category called:
Sunday Crazy Ingredient Day
Every Sunday I will be posting a crazy ingredient and one recipe that will go along with this ingredient. If you have any ideas or thoughts on a crazy ingredient I would love to hear about it. Please submit any comments or thoughts to email@example.com
Today’s Crazy Ingredient is: Cauliflower
How about we go even crazier with the cauliflower and recipe that is about to be presented to you all.
Dairy Free Lemon Pudding Recipe-
- 3 cups cauliflower (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Add in the cauliflower, almond milk, sugar, vanilla and zest…
View original post 74 more words