Friday Menu For Your Weekend!!
Great Friday Menu!! Check it out. Happy Weekend!!
Is everyone enjoying their Friday? What are your Friday cooking plans? I want to hear what you are cooking up this weekend.
What do you think of Friday Menu so far? Please submit your comments to the bottom of this page or send me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday Menu Features: Orange Broccoli Lavender Couscous
Orange Broccoli Lavender Couscous (Appetizer)
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oranges
- 1 tsp dried lavender flowers
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 cups of broccoli, cut into small florets, blanched
- Combine the couscous with 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with 3/4 cups of boiling water. Cover and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the zest of one orange and the juice of both oranges. Add in lavender flowers, thyme, parsley, vinegar, sugar and olive…
View original post 224 more words