~Summer Sangria Recipe~
Brought to you by Kouzounas Kitchen & Cork It Again Wine Seller. This recipe is perfect for any special occasion especially bridal showers. 🙂
Summer Sangria Recipe
- 2 bottles Valdiguie’ (Cork It Again Wine Seller)
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup fresh orange juice, remove pulp
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup honey or simple sugar
- 2 cups orange slices
- 2 cups apple slices
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups of ginger ale or club soda
1. Mix all ingredients together and let stand in a tightly sealed container.
2. Chill in refrigerator for 24 hours.
**Garnish with some fresh mint leaves.
Enjoy~ As we say in Greek, “Yamas.” (Cheers)
Looking for a fabulous red wine?? Check out Cork It Again Wine Seller located in Davis, CA.
*Check out Cork It Again Wine Seller & Kouzounas Kitchen on Twitter!!
I love this recipe, it looks so refreshing!
Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy this,
Awesome recipe for a Sangria! Salud!
Thank you Gina, enjoy Costa Rica. 🙂
ThAnk you KOUKLA!
🙂 🙂 🙂
On my recipe binder! Cheers!!
Oh thank you koukla mou. You are amazing! 🙂
Reblogged this on Kouzounas Kitchen and commented:
Looking for a easy yet tasty Sangria Recipe. Check out this one. Perfect on a hot Summer day.