Greek Foodistas Continue….
I am so happy to feature another one of my favorite bloggers who comes all the way from Athens, Greece. Meet Eleni and please welcome her food blog, My Easy Gourmet. Explore her beautiful recipes, and photography at the link below.
I had the chance to share two fabulous recipes from My Easy Gourmet. How about you try these fabulous mezes next time you are in charge of a party. 🙂 Easy recipes that are super elegant, and tasty.
Prosciutto Rolls By My Easy Gourmet
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- Parmesan flakes
- Rocket leaves
- Pine nuts
- Olive oil and Truffle oil
- Place 5-6 roquette leaves, 2-3 parmesan flakes, 5-6 pine nuts and some pepper on each slice of prosciutto.
- Carefully roll the prosciutto.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with some drops of truffle oil, depending on how strong you wish the truffle oil taste to be.
- Pour the oil over the rolls to your liking.
And there’s more from Eleni!! Grapes and Feta Crostini…. YES!
Grapes and Feta Crostini By My Easy Gourmet
- 6 slices of bread, french baguette
- handful of grapes
- for the feta spread see here
- olive oil
- black sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven, air 170°C.
- Cut the bread in slices diagonally, 1 to 2 cm thick.
- Brush the top of each slice with olive oil.
- Cover each slice with the cheese spread.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered tray and let them bake for about 5 minutes.
- Top the crostini with grapes and garnish with sesame seeds.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing the love for our Greek Foodistas! Thank you so very much to Natalia at The Greek Glutton & Eleni at My Easy Gourmet for sharing their fabulous one of a kind recipes. Please make sure you show them some love, by simply checking out their food blogs at the links below.