Valentine’s Day Dessert
Hello all you beautiful people!! My favorite time of the year is coming up, and that means I am going to be sharing some new recipes with you.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and what better way to celebrate with a delicious 1 minute chocolate nutella cake for two?! Oh yes, NUTELLA cake. I made this yummy cake the other day, and my boyfriend was in nutella heaven. 🙂 Our 4 year anniversary is coming up on February 14 and I am trying to come up with a fun plan. Have any ideas for us? Leave a comment below. Thank you!!
1 Minute Chocolate Nutella Cake Recipe
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp organic sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Whisk liquids together, and then add to dry ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- Pour half your mixture into a large mug, making sure the mug is greased.
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons of nutella over the mixture.
- Pour the other half of the mixture over the top.
- Microwave for 35 seconds, or until the top of the cake is cooked.
- (If you see that the cake isn’t fully cooked, cook again for additional 10 seconds.)
- Remove cake from mug, and serve with fresh raspberries or vanilla ice cream.