Happy Valentine’s Day you love birds out there. Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with love and happiness.
Here’s two quick and easy Valentine’s day dessert recipes that you can enjoy with your loved one.
Nutella Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 Cup nutella
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Fresh raspberries to finish
- Heat the nutella in a microwavable bowl for a few seconds, so the chocolate gets soft. (Set aside until it becomes soft.)
- In a mixer bowl, add the heavy cream, and vanilla and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add 1/4 cup of the whipped cream to the nutella mixture, and gently fold.
- Add the rest of the cream to the nutella and fold to combine.
- Place the mousse into bowls, and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with fresh raspberries and toasted almonds.
1 Minute Chocolate Nutella Cake Recipe
Click on the link here >> 1 Minute Chocolate Nutella Cake Recipe