Valentine’s Day Desserts
Happy Valentine’s Day you love birds out there. Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with love and happiness.
Here’s two quick and easy Valentine’s day dessert recipes that you can enjoy with your loved one.
Nutella Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 Cup nutella
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Fresh raspberries to finish
- Heat the nutella in a microwavable bowl for a few seconds, so the chocolate gets soft. (Set aside until it becomes soft.)
- In a mixer bowl, add the heavy cream, and vanilla and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add 1/4 cup of the whipped cream to the nutella mixture, and gently fold.
- Add the rest of the cream to the nutella and fold to combine.
- Place the mousse into bowls, and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with fresh raspberries and toasted almonds.
1 Minute Chocolate Nutella Cake Recipe
Click on the link here >> 1 Minute Chocolate Nutella Cake Recipe
Happy Anniversary and Valentine’s Day! xo
Thank you sweets! To you too!!
Thank you my friend!!
yuum! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Thank you chicka!! ❤️❤️
Reblogged this on hocuspocus13.
Thank you for reblogging!! 😁😁
Happy Valentine’s Day – Koukla Mou!!!!
Thank you koukla! You too. 🙂 What are your plans?
They are all surprising me tomorrow???
Awww that’s sweet. 🙂
Yes! What are you doing anything special???
It’s our 4 year anniversary, but my bf is working. 🙁 We don’t have plans yet. I am just going with the flow.
Aw-Happy 4th-A ring???? Big One!!!
Lol not yet koukla!!