Valentine’s Day is almost here, and what better way to heat up the night with this amazing and healthy dip. Check out the recipe below.
Healthy Greek Spinach & Kale Dip Recipe
Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 Cups spinach
- 2 1/2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon ( Kouzounas Kitchen Santorini Sunset Rub) << Click on the link to purchase.
- or 2 Tsp paprika
- 1 Tsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- Sea salt & ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Saute the garlic, bell pepper, and onion over medium heat. One the onion becomes translucent, add the spinach and kale. Remove from the pan, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, add the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and almond milk. Whisk to combine.
- Add the kale and spinach mixture to the yogurt mixture, and mix to combine.
- Season with paprika, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top, and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with pita chips, and enjoy.
For organic spices and teas check out our online store here. >> Kouzounas Kitchen Online Store