I am super happy to share this recipe with you, as it is one of my favorites.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the art of pasta making.
How To Make Pasta Dough Recipe
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- Place flour in the center of a large surface, particularly a wooden surface. Make a well in the center of the flour and add the eggs.
- Using a fork, beat the eggs together and slowly begin to incorporate the flour. Slowly add the flour into the wet mixture. Once half the flour has mixed into the eggs, begin to knead the rest of the flour to combine.
- When the dough comes together, knead for 10 minutes, and then set aside in plastic wrap for 35 minutes, or until read to use.
How To Make The Magical Pasta
- Lightly flour a work surface, and shape the pasta dough into a 6 inch cylinder. Divide into 6 equal parts. With a rolling pin, roll out 1 piece of dough into a fine square.
- Make sure your work surface is dusted with flour while rolling out the dough. Once you roll out your dough, foll the dough into a flat rectangle.
- With a sharp knife, cut dough into thick noodles. Gently unroll the noodles, and lay them out onto a floured baking sheet, and let dry.
If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you SUBSCRIBE to my blog via email.