Lavender Vanilla Simple Syrup
A simple recipe that everyone will enjoy!
Lavender Vanilla Simple Syrup Recipe
- 2 teaspoons lavender flowers
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 vanilla bean, split in half, reserve seeds
- Place water, and sugar in pot over medium heat. Once sugar dissolves, remove from heat. Add lavender and vanilla. Let steep for 30 minutes, strain lavender.
- Place syrup into a sterilized mason jar. Syrup will last up to 2 weeks.
- This recipe is perfect with baked sweets, tea, coffee, cocktail drinks, french toast, and more!