I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and this beautiful Sunday.
Sunday’s are now going to be a fun and exciting day!! I decided to make Sunday our new category called:
Sunday Crazy Ingredient Day
Every Sunday I will be posting a crazy ingredient and one recipe that will go along with this ingredient. If you have any ideas or thoughts on a crazy ingredient I would love to hear about it. Please submit any comments or thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s Crazy Ingredient is: Cauliflower
How about we go even crazier with the cauliflower and recipe that is about to be presented to you all.
Dairy Free Lemon Pudding Recipe-
- 3 cups cauliflower (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Add in the cauliflower, almond milk, sugar, vanilla and zest to a medium size saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, uncovered.
- Once it reached a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add in the lemon juice and pour ingredients into a blender. Blend on high speed for about a minute or until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cover and chill overnight so the flavors come together.
Cool!!! That looks good…and funnily enough I have my own cauliflower experiment marinating in the fridge right now!!
Yes, I saw your recipe. Super yummy!! 🙂
Reblogged this on Kouzounas Kitchen and commented:
Check out this dairy free lemon pudding recipe! It is a must try. 🙂