Thursday Quesadilla Day!
Happy Happy Thursday! Today I went to Whole Foods super market to hunt down raw pistachios. (Boy wasn’t that a challenge.)
Can you believe I went to 10 supermarkets and health food stores and only one place carried them. Thank you Whole Foods!!
I actually found some very good tortillas that you cook in the saucepan. They are fresh and low in sodium. Check them out below.
Greek Quesadilla Recipe-
- 5 tortillas – depending on how many people you are serving
- 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt plain
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Dash of oregano
- Prepare your saucepan with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Once pan is warm, place one tortilla inside the pan.
- Brown each side of tortilla.
- Add in a few spinach leaves, 1 tablespoon of feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and seasoning.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove from heat.
- Add a dollop of yogurt to the top with a dash of oregano.
- Top it off with fresh lemon juice.