Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
Sunday’s Crazy Ingredient is here!
Bad News: We didn’t reach the 300 vote goal yet. We still have an hour to go, so please please share and vote for us to move to the top. You can simply share this link below and feel free to post on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and WordPress.
1 lucky winner will receive a gift by yours truly, Kouzounas Kitchen. Only if we make it to 300 votes within the next hour. I know it’s a tough stretch, but hey it can happen, right?!
Sundays Crazy Ingredient Is: Roasted Asparagus With Feta
Total Time: 22 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 2 pounds of fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- sea salt & ground pepper to taste
- 4 ounces of feta cheese
- 1 lemon squeezed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (200 Celsius).
- Heat the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, oregano, and mint over low heat in a saucepan.
- Saute the ingredients for about 2 minutes, or until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Place prepared asparagus on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Pour olive oil sauce over the asparagus.
- Season asparagus with salt & pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 13 minutes.
- Sprinkle with feta crumbled cheese and squeeze fresh lemon juice over.
- Serve, Kali Orexi!