Today Is A Great Day!
Yay we officially hit over 20,000 views on Kouzounas Kitchen!
Check out the map below, which is current as of today.
Thank you to all the WordPress bloggers, family, friends, and viewers who have supported Kouzounas Kitchen.
Now time for a celebration! A new healthy recipe below. If you love green beans and fingerling potatoes, you will love this recipe.
Green Bean & Roasted Potato Salad
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground
- 10 ounces of green beans, stemmed and strings removed
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup of kalamata olives sliced
- 4 tablespoons of basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons of mint chopped
*I used a basil and garlic hummus recipe for the dressing. You can use a vinaigrette, or Cesar dressing as well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (200 C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the potato cubes on the baking sheet and toss with olive oil, basil, mint, and seasonings.
- Roast for about 25- 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Fill a saucepan with salted water and boil.
- Add the green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- When green beans are done, place under cold water and drain.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl,combine all ingredients together. (Potatoes, and green beans.)
- Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with your favorite dressing.
Don’t forget to vote please!! Link is right here >>http://smallbusinessgrant.fedex.com/Gallery/Detail/d7f1c195-613c-40c7-863f-7014d2af777e
(You can vote once a day, until Feb 23)