Saturday’s Food For Thought: Fun Greek Facts
- Greeks consume more olive oil per capita than any other group of people.
- Ancient Greeks ate dinner while lying on their sides.
- The majority of ancient Greek people made their living from farming.
- Making wine was done by treading and kept in jars to ferment.
- Olives were either picked by hand or knocked out with a wooden stick.
- Honey was the only sweetening that existed.
Ten Fun Facts About Ancient Greeks
My favorite, ” Nothing in excess, and know thyself.”
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this fun post. 🙂