Ginger Lemon Reiki Hot Toddy Drink (Perfect Holiday Drink)
I was very fortunate to come across a wonderful Greek olive oil and honey company recently. I would like to introduce you to my new friends The Olive Table.
Organic Cold Pressed Olive Oil:
Bringing you organic/ cold pressed/ Greek high quality olive oil. Their olive oil is very unique coming from Greece, utilizing the Koroneiki olives.
Greek Raw Natural Honey:
Pure 100 % raw Greek honey, coming from Greece. Three different kinds of honey; Reiki, Pine, and Chestnut. So far I have had the privelede to try the Reiki honey, and oh my!! (My taste buds were dancing when I tried it.)
I am honored to be able to work with The Olive Table with a few Holiday recipes, so here is the first one of many.
To learn more about their products please click on the link below. ⤵️
Photography By: NestorZ Photography & Kouzounas Kitchen.
|Ready In Minutes|
- 1 oz Brandy
- 1 Tablespoon ginger tea ( I use my lemon ginger tea that I make and sell at Apple Hill.)
- 1 Teaspoon Reiki honey
- 1 Teaspoon organic sugar
- 1 wedge fresh lemon
- Steep tea for 4 minutes in hot water.
- Strain tea leaves, and pour hot tea into a mug.
- Place honey, Brandy, and sugar, and stir to combine.
- Add fresh lemon to the tea and enjoy.
~Perfect Thanksgiving treat to enjoy with the family. ~