My all time FAVORITE breakfast is eggs Benedict. You can enjoy it so many different ways, with the delicious Hollandaise sauce dripping down the side of the muffin!! My mouth is watering while writing this post.
On today’s wonderful post I am sharing with you a quick and easy way to make Hollandaise sauce in a blender. This might be frowned upon from my fellow chef friends, but I’m telling you it cuts your time in half and it’s very delicious. As a chef myself, I appreciate this recipe especially when I’m making eggs Benedict for my family and I’m running around the kitchen like a crazy person. Hope you enjoy!!
Hollandaise Sauce- Quick & Tasty
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup melted clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- In a blender add in the egg yolks, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Blend for 30 seconds and let sit.
- Slowly pour the clarified butter to your blender, while the blender is on a low-speed.
- Once the sauce looks light and fluffy, it’s ready. Make sure to taste test before you serve the sauce, as you might need to add more seasonings.