Greek Spanakopita Dip
Let’s get to the cooking, shall we? This spinach dip came about a few years back when I had extra spanakopita filling and decided to make a dip out of it. I hope you enjoy this simple modern Greek recipe that is perfect to share with the family!
Spanakopita Dip Recipe
This makes a really good dip for Super Bowl Sunday!! Get in the game with this tasty dip.
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup green onion minced
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups of fresh spinach cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons of dried dill
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 1 pinch of paprika
- Salt and pepper for flavor
- Prepare the spinach by cooking until wilted. Make sure to drain out the water completely. Drain the artichoke hearts, and set them aside.
- In a large Cuisinart blender, add all ingredients inside and pulse until everything is finely chopped and blended.
- Place mixture into a lightly greased oven-safe casserole and place in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. ( You can always add more feta to the top and bake for an additional few minutes.)
- Serve with pita crackers or toasted sourdough bread.
Thank you very much!!
Delish! Thanks for sharing 😊
Thank you Ewelina! Happy New Year to you. 🙂
Love this idea so much Krystina. Will definitely be giving it a try 🙂
Thank you very much. My new favorite “spanakopita style” recipe. 🙂 ❤️❤️
This looks so yummy! It would probably taste great with/on our paximidia as well!
Thank you so much!! It really is a yummy dip especially for the holidays. 🙂 I think it would pair perfect with your paximadia!!