Happy national pancake day!! What is cooking in your kitchen? In today’s post, we are talking about fluffy -fluffy pancakes. You can’t resist these fluffy, moist pancakes. The family will thank you!
Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
- Optional Canadian maple syrup
- Place first 4 ingredients into a large bowl, and whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, place all the wet ingredients together. Whisk to combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture, and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Prepare the skillet over medium heat. Use nonstick baking spray, so the pancakes don’t stick. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, making sure the pancake is light golden brown on each side. You can transfer the pancakes to a baking sheet, and place in a warm oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with warm maple syrup over the top.