Happy national pancake day!! What is cooking in your kitchen? In today’s post, we are talking about fluffy -fluffy pancakes. You can’t resist these fluffy, moist pancakes. The family will thank you!
Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
- Optional Canadian maple syrup
- Place first 4 ingredients into a large bowl, and whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, place all the wet ingredients together. Whisk to combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture, and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Prepare the skillet over medium heat. Use nonstick baking spray, so the pancakes don’t stick. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, making sure the pancake is light golden brown on each side. You can transfer the pancakes to a baking sheet, and place in a warm oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with warm maple syrup over the top.
It’s a long time I don’t do pancakes 🥞 I should make them one of these days…these looks absolutely fluffy and delicious 😋
Ohhhh really? Would love for you to try them out dear. It is such an easy recipe to follow too. 🙂
Great recipe of course from kouzounas kitchen. 😙❤️
Hi sweets! Thank you so very much. Nice to see you here. 💗💗
Oh my, they looks delicious!
Thank you dear! Happy weekend. 💗💗
Fluffy pancakes and maple syrup – perfection!
Thank you chef! I hope you get to try this out soon. Let me know your thoughts. 😃
I’m sure it’s gonna be most delicious, I’ll try them out today 🙂
YAY! Do let me know your thoughts my friend. 🙂
Wow those look fabulous! I’m a bit of a messy pancake maker, hence I usually leave it up to my daughter. 😀
Hi sweet friend! Thank you for being so kind. Ohh if you try this, do let me know your thoughts.
How’s your truck coming along? I hope amaZing! 💗💗
It’s going great! I’m now starting the process to apply to work special events now (farmer’s markets, concerts, etc.). Always something!
Yay! I have to check up on your latest posts to stay updated. 🙂 I am so proud of you with your new business adventure.
Thank you my friend! And I too, am so busy I rarely have time to read, write, or reply to posts! xoxo