NUTELLA, NUTELLA, NUTELLA, NUTELLA!!
If you’re a huge fan of Nutella like me, then you must try this recipe. Nutella French toast rolls is an epic breakfast meal. 🍴🍴
Nutella French Toast Rolls Recipe
Did you notice the plate doesn’t have any yummy rolls left?! They disappear very fast!!
Have I mentioned that this recipe is very simple?! Have at it and let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 1 egg
- 8 slices of white/ wheat bread
- 1 rolling pin
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- butter for frying
- Prepare the bread by rolling each slice with a rolling pin.
- Spread each slice with one teaspoon of nutella, making sure to spread on one side of the bread. Roll the bread tightly, and seal with a dab of nutella.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Prepare a pan over medium heat, and melt butter.
- Dip the rolls in the egg mixture, and making sure all sides are well coated.
- Place 3 rolls at a time in the pan, and fry until each side is golden brown.
- Once the rolls are done, roll them into the sugar mix and serve.
- My boyfriend loved the maple syrup over the top, but you can add fresh fruit, powdered sugar, or jam.
Just take a bite of this amazing nutella yumminess and you will melt. 🙂