Hello Popsicle Week “Tasty Coffee & Cream Popsicles”
Welcome To Popsicle Weekend!
Summer is officially here and it is HOT! Cool down with these tasty popsicle recipes.
I’m sharing 3 yummy popsicle recipes, one of which is dog friendly! My dog Cosmo is celebrating his 8th birthday today and of course, I had to make him tasty peanut butter popsicles. I will have that recipe coming up soon.
Happy Happy Birthday Cosmaki mou!!
Today I’m sharing a delicious popsicle recipe, especially for coffee lovers. If you love coffee, then you will really appreciate this recipe. All you need is coffee, sugar, cream, and popsicle molds. Let’s get to the recipe!
Tasty Coffee & Cream Popsicle Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of strong brewed coffee (any flavor)
- Optional: Sugar (you can use any sugar of your choice)
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream or any dairy of your choice
- Popsicle mold tray
- Prepare the coffee and let the coffee come to room temperature. Sweeten coffee with sugar, and mix to combine.
- Prepare the popsicle molds. Pour the liquid inside each mold making sure you leave room for the cream. Then drizzle cream inside each mold.
- I like the ombre effect with the cream, so I don’t stir in the cream for that reason. Place the popsicle mold lids over the top, and freeze for a few hours until the popsicle is set.
- The best way to release the pop from the mold, place it under warm water for a few seconds.
For add-in fillings:
You can add chocolate, boba, or even cinnamon to the mix.