This is a chocoholic recipe! I love this and share this with your family & friends.
Super easy to make.!! Enjoy-
Chocolate Cupcakes Gone Wild Recipe-
- 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup plain flour (sifted)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 tbsp. butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate
- 2 tsp of vanilla flavoring
- 12 Lindt Chocolate (or any chocolate candies you can use)
- icing sugar- or a buttercream vanilla frosting
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees or 180 celsius. Line the cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Spray each liner with cooking spray.
Combine the cocoa powder, flours, and the brown sugar in a medium size bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour mix. Add in the eggs, butter and vanilla flavoring. Mix well. Mix in the white chocolate.
Using half the mixture, spoon out about 1/3 of the filling into the baking cups. Place a chocolate in each cupcake liner, in the center of the mix. Then spoon in the remaining mix over each cupcake. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the top of the cake is firm to touch. Cool for about 15 minutes and then ice the cupcakes or sift powdered sugar over them.
* I find that anything with raspberry in it, goes great with these chocolate cupcakes.