Dates is our main ingredient today!!! Who would ever think that dates and coconut will go together but they do.
Coconut- Date Balls Recipe
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup dates (chopped)
- 2 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the eggs, sugar and dates.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stir occasionally and boil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the butter and vanilla.
- Add in the rice crispy cereal.
- To make the balls, butter your hands and roll into walnut size balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut.
Serve! Kali Orexi!