This is a very special Featured Recipe Thursday!!
I want to thank my mom for featuring her recipe!! Thank you Mom!!
Let’s get on with this tasty recipe!
Mom’s Famous Roasted Chicken & Gold Potatoes
- 1 fryer chicken prepared
- 6 gold potatoes quartered with the peel on
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- A dash of lemon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1 Apple any kind quartered
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees or 190 Celsius.
- Prepare your chicken by cleaning out the inside and placing the quartered apple into the cavity.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Quarter each potato and place potatoes into the baking dish.
- Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, lemon pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and potatoes.
- Place chicken in the oven and cook for about 2 half hours or until the chicken is golden brown on top.
Anyone is welcome to submit over their recipes for Featured Recipe Thursday’s. Thinking you have a great recipe and it would be a big hit on Kouzounas Kitchen…. Submit a recipe to us by the latest, Wednesday 8 PM PST. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Like Kouzounas Kitchen On:
Follow On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KouzounasKitchen
Follow On Twitter: https://twitter.com/KouzounasKitche
Follow On Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/kouzounaskitche
Follow On Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KouzounasKitchen