Happy week beautiful people!! I hope you are enjoying your week, and lets hope it is filled with some delicious food. 🙂
On today’s post I am sharing a new recipe that I developed. Super delicious, healthy, and simple to make vegetarian patties. If you love vegetarian food, then you will want to try this!
I have been fascinated with ancient grains for a while. Ever since we purchased a large bag of it at Costco, I have been enjoying it. Sonoma Valley Farms ancient grains is a mix of quinoa, amaranth and millet. You can reap in the benefits with this tasty blend of ancient grains. Read more about Sonoma Valley Farms Here.
Vegetarian Ancient Grain Patties
- 1 cup ancient grains, cooked
- 1/2 cup cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour, and more if needed
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice, reserve 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, add the first 8 ingredients, and process until mixture is blended.
- Add the flax-seed, flour, yogurt, and egg, and blend until combined. Season with salt, and pepper.
- Form the patties and place on lightly greased baking sheet. (If your mixture is too wet, add more flour to bind the ingredients.)
- Bake patties until golden brown on each side. Drizzle fresh lemon juice & olive oil over the top.