Kalo Mina! Here’s To You April!
I hope you have a beautiful month of April! May it bring love, joy, and good health.
As I am slowly embarking on a new adventure, I wanted to share a few important things. I am not accepting catering orders until May, and the online store will be closed from April 2- to May 6.
Please stay tuned in on my Instagram page for some exciting news to come. Stay connected here.
I am sharing a tasty delicious vegetarian beet dip recipe that we all love. Those who are fasting please take a look.
Flavorful Beet Dip Recipe
- 5 medium Beets- quartered cooked and peeled
- 5 tablespoons of Greek Fage yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- Sea salt & black pepper for flavor
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of dried basil
- Pinch of dried dill
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (Get your’s here!!)
- Prepare the beets and make sure to cook them until soft. Peel the skin off the beets and let them cool.
- Once the beets are cool add to the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients minus the olive oil. Pulse until blended. Chill the dip overnight so the flavors come together.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top and serve.
Notes~ You can make this dish vegan by omitting the yogurt.